45 South Main Street, Room #215
Fax: (203) 294-2064
Director: Eloise Hazelwood, R.S., M.P.H.
Senior Sanitarian: Stephen A. Civitelli, R.S., M.P.H.
The Health Department provides all services required by the Connecticut General Statutes and enforces both Connecticut State Regulations and Local Ordinances.
1. Annual Report 2016
2. Environmental Health Functions, Forms and Fees
- Salon Registration and Inspections (Barbershop, Hairdressing, Cosmetology, Nail Salons & Tattoo/Body Piercing)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Food Protection, Licensing and Food Handler Education
- General Nuisance Complaints
- Lyme Disease and West Nile Virus Surveillance
- Private Well Water Permitting and Approval
- Public Swimming Pool Registration and Inspections
- Subsurface Sewage (Septic) Inspections and Permitting
3. Health Statistics, Surveillance and Monitoring
4. Healthy Wallingford 2020
5. Public Health Preparedness Activities
6. Health Promotion and Educational Presentations Upon Request
7. Low Cost Community Health and Behavioral Services
- Immunizations and Well Child Services
- Dental Well Child Services
- Women Infant and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
Adult immunizations available. Seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccines as scheduled.
8. Healthy Wallingford Dining Guide - 2nd Edition
FOOD RECALL: Turmeric Powder
Senior Medical Transportation Program flyer
Inflow and Infiltration (I & I) are essentially clean water that enters into the sanitary sewer from public and private sources. I & I takes up capacity in the sewer system resulting in more cost to ratepayers, public health issues and property damage. To learn more about the Sewer Division's Inflow and Infiltration Program, click here.
| | Share