Inland Wetlands and Watercourses
45 South Main Street, Room #G-40
Fax: (203) 294-2095
Environmental and Natural Resources Planner: Erin O'Hare
- Act as staff to Town Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission (IWWC). Review land use activities and proposed development applications which are environmentally sensitive, including but not limited to:
- wetlands and/or watercourse impact or encroachment and stormwater run-off impact;
- assist applicants with technical advice; and
- provide the public with guidance and information regarding wetlands issues.
- Enforce Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission Regulations and permit conditions.
- Respond to wetlands and watercourse violation complaints.
- Act as staff to Town Conservation Commission. Assist in implementation of open space management/environmental protection program, administration of Town Farmland Lease Properties Program, and review of property for acquisition/disposition.
Stormwater And You
| | Share