Wallingford Connecticut
Wallingford Connecticut
A Great New England Town
Home  |  Site Map  |  Phone Directory  |  Small Medium Large  
GovernmentDepartments and AgenciesEconomic DevelopmentAbout Our TownMeetings, Events & NewsLinks
Departments H - P:
Health Department
Inland Wetlands and Watercourses
Department of Law
Mayor's Office
Parks & Recreation Department
Personnel, Pensions & Risk Management
Planning & Zoning Department
Police Department
Probate Court
Program Planning
Public Utilities, Dept. of
Public Works
Purchasing, Bureau of

Inland Wetlands and Watercourses

45 South Main Street, Room #G-40
(203) 294-2093
Fax:  (203) 294-2095

Environmental and Natural Resources Planner:  Erin O'Hare
  1.  Act as staff to Town Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission (IWWC).  Review land use activities and proposed development applications which are environmentally sensitive, including but not limited to:
    • wetlands and/or watercourse impact or encroachment and stormwater run-off impact;
    • assist applicants with technical advice; and
    • provide the public with guidance and information regarding wetlands issues. 
    • Enforce Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission Regulations and permit conditions.
    • Respond to wetlands and watercourse violation complaints.
  2. Act as staff to Town Conservation Commission.  Assist in implementation of open space management/environmental protection program, administration of Town Farmland Lease Properties Program, and review of property for acquisition/disposition.

Stormwater And You

Top  |  Print  |  + Share