45 South Main Street, Room #310
TDD Available by dialing 711
Fax: (203) 294-2073
Information Line: (203) 294-2072
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Mayor: William W. Dickinson, Jr.
Administrative Aide, ADA Coordinator, Fair Housing Officer & Title VI Coordinator: Joan M. Stave
- The Mayor's Office acts as a clearinghouse for citizens' inquiries. If a question cannot be answered
by the Department itself, the Mayor's Office will make every effort to seek the requested information or direct the
call to the proper Department.
- The Mayor's Office is the nucleus of Town Government and all departments are accountable to the Mayor.
- The Administrative Aide acts as Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, Fair Housing Officer and Title VI Coordinator for the Town. Visit the connecting page for Fair Housing information or follow the link(s) to review documents about Affirmative Action and ADA:.
- Affirmative Action Documents:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Documents:
| | Share