45 South Main Street, Room #301
Personnel: (203) 294-2080
Risk Management: (203) 294-2130
Fax: (203) 294-2084
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Human Resources Director: James Hutt
Assistant HR Director: Ric Livingston
Risk Manager: Kurt V. Treiber, Jr.
- Labor relations and contract administration
- Recruitment and selection.
(downloadable form to be completed and mailed or faxed ONLY)
Current Positions Posted
- Distribution Superintendent (Internal & Outside Candidates)
- Firefighter/Paramedic (Internal & Outside Candidates)
- Maintainer II - Public Works (Internal Candidates Only)
- Water Treatment & Pumping Operator - II (Internal & Outside Candidates)
3. Pension and benefit administration.
4. Respond to employment questions.
5. Administer property and casualty insurance coverages, workers' compensation benefits and safety
6. Work with Town departments to help identify risk exposures and assist in developing programs to mitigate
or reduce such exposures.
7. Coordinate claim activities with the Town Attorney that have potential for litigation.
The Town of Wallingford is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate as to age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or other protected status under state and federal laws.
| | Share