45 South Main Street, Room #114
Fax: (203) 294-2109
Judge: Philip A. Wright, Jr.
- Decedents' Estates: Inform creditors, heirs and all interested parties on matters pertaining to
estates, review and rule upon accountings, ascertain beneficiaries and ensure appropriate distribution.
- Adoptions, Conservators, Termination of Parental Rights, Appointments of Trustees and Guardians:
Provide proper information and guidance in how to handle matters pertaining to adoptions, conservatorships, termination of parental rights, appointment of guardians and trustees; review and rule upon fiduciary accountings.
- Guardianships of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities: Create and review guardianships with intellectual disabilities.
- Adult and Child Commitments: Conduct hearings for involuntary commitments to psychiatric facilities.
- Change of Name: Process applications for change of name proceedings, and issuance of decrees for same.
- Passports: Answer all inquiries pertaining to passports and accept passport applications.
- Marriage Waivers: Give permission for minors under age 16 to marry under exceptional instance.
| | Share