45 South Main Street, Room #311
State and Federal Program Administrator:
Resource Recovery Project Coordinator:
Economic Development Specialist: Tim Ryan
- Grants writing and administration.
- Monitor State legislation and regulations.
- Staff to the Economic Development Commission.
- Work with state, regional and Town agencies and brokers to promote the economic well being of the community.
- Maintain a database of available commercial and industrial properties and will assist firms
interested in relocating into or expanding within Wallingford.
- Provide demographic and economic information upon request.
- Handle various marketing initiatives.
- Provide business assistance services.
- For on-line information on available buildings and land, use the Site Finder on the CT Economic Resource Center site.
- Coordinate between municipality and Covanta for solid waste.
- Represent the Town at Household HazWaste Central, the place to dispose of residential hazardous waste.
- Staff for Adopt-A-Road Program.
- Oversee Youth & Social Services and Government Access T.V.
| | Share