Wallingford Connecticut
Wallingford Connecticut
A Great New England Town
Home  |  Site Map  |  Phone Directory  |  Small Medium Large  
GovernmentDepartments and AgenciesEconomic DevelopmentAbout Our TownMeetings, Events & NewsLinks
Meetings, Events & News:
News / Announcements
Minutes & Agendas
Yearly Meeting Schedules

News / Announcements

Attention Food Vendors: Permit Applications & Annual Food Licenses - Health Department

All temporary food vendors are required to have a permit from both the Health Department and the Police Department in order to vend in Wallingford.  If the event is open to the public, a vendor permit is required. Applications are required ten (10) days before the event.

Food vendors with an Annual Food License (Wallingford) are not required to obtain a temporary permit.

All Annual Food Licenses for fixed and itinerant vendors expire June 30. Taxes must be paid in full prior to receiving a food license.

Please contact the Health Department for more information. 203-294-2065.

Zika and Pregnancy - Health Department
Wallingford Stormwater Management Plan Available


Top  |  Print  |  + Share